Energy is the currency used to enter Adventures (as opposed to user-created Dungeons, which require Gold). All characters start with a maximum of 20 Energy, and each character has their own Energy bar. Energy can be refilled by paying 10 Astral Diamonds ($1.00), and unlimited Energy can be purchased for 250 Astral Diamonds ($25.00). Once purchased, unlimited Energy applies to all characters on an account.
Energy will refill on its own at a rate of one energy every 6 minutes. That rate is increased while Spectating.
Items that Return EnergyEdit
- Leviathan Ale : A level 9 giftable item that, when pulled from the Chest of Wonders, immediately grants 3 energy. As with the above methods, any excess is lost. It can also be bought from Harrag in the Beached Leviathan for 3 AD.
- Luskan Stout: Restores 5 energy, sold at the Beached Leviathan for 5 AD.
- Port Llast Reserve: Restores 10 energy, sold at the Beached Leviathan for 8 AD.
- +3 Energy (chests, loot): When flipping cards to earn loot after an Encounter, it is possible to choose a "+3 Energy" card. This card is immediately consumed; if the character is not at least 3 Energy away from his or her cap, the excess is lost. (This option is no longer available)
- Goblin Treats: A giftable item that, when pulled from the Chest of Wonders, immediately grants 3 Energy. As with the +3 Energy card above, any excess is lost. (This option is no longer available)
Equipment that Grants Max EnergyEdit
- Circlet of Authority (Level 1 Helm): Grants +8 max energy
- Circlet of Iron Will (Level 10 Helm): Grants +5 max energy (as an unofficial bonus)
- Loop of Endeavor (Level 9 Ring): Grants +5 max energy
- Ritualist's Skullcap (Level 8 Helm): Grants +5 max energy
- +2 Energetic Cloth Armor (Level 8 Light Armor): Grants +5 max energy
- Scholar's Crown (Level 3 Helm): Grants +3 max energy
- Crown of Mastery (Level 10 Helm): Grants +2 max energy
- Rune-Lined Skullcap (Level 3 Helm): Grants +1 max energy
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.